Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: motor mounts??

  1. #21
    Inactive Member redline8k's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2000
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    TRM04, which shop did you go to, Speed Sport?? I live in schaumburg, I think thats all they push is the really high priced mugen or jun stuff. Read my post FI or all motor argument. That says it all. let me know maybe sometime we can get together and go racing, @ BK or taco bell!!
    nick
    Look for a green 4dr with Greddy exhaust.


    ------------------
    95 GSR 4-DR w/minor bolt-on looking for boost!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member redline8k's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2000
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    TRM04, I know you WHich car do you drive the white 4dr or the cool orange colored one. We see each other all the time at Mickey D's on sat nights
    Cool C ya soon
    nick

    ------------------
    95 GSR 4-DR w/minor bolt-on looking for boost!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member lundgren's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,436
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Summit is backordered for like 12 days on them.

  4. #24
    BoostJunkie
    Guest BoostJunkie's Avatar

    I got mine for 12 bucks through a hook up at nopi. I'm satisfied.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 1999
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its simple, have SC, need motor mount inserts! Order them on back order if you must...I had to wait a few weeks for my back order...it was worth it!

    ------------------
    1998' 4dr GSR, 8psi JRSC w/hand ported plenum, Walbro HP fuel pump, valves set to .005i/.006e, MSD BTM, B&M CommandFlo regulator(working it out), stock intake w/resinator cut off at fenderwell for "cool air", Greddy sp exhaust, Tokico Illumina 5-ways, Neuspeed springs(sux!), Skunkworks 22mm rear swaybar, ES motor mounts and front swaybar bushings, Yokohama AVS 205/50/15's, Metal Master brake pads(KVR Carbon Fibre pads sitting on work bench) ,B&M fuel pressure gauge, Autometer sport comp A/F gauge in dimmer location...

    YLW 00' ITR #00-1011 with AEM CAI and 143db triple air horns

    Honest officer, I had no idea how fast I was going...the speedometer only gos to 150...

  6. #26
    Inactive Member TRM04's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2000
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Nick! Yea it's me with the 4 door. I'm just getting ready for the turbo.

    I did call Summit for the mounts and they are on a 2 week back order. But I placed the order anyway.

    I'll see you around!

    ------------------
    www.teamronin.net

  7. #27
    Inactive Member TRM04's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2000
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was speaking to a local shop today to get prices on the ES bushings and they said that they wouldn't sell them to me because they suck that bad. They told me from past experience that their customer's have complained about how are they are and that it made things worst in the car. Since they are soo hard, everything vibrates even more (outside rear view mirrors, seats etc...). He recommended the Mugen bushings which he quoted to me for $360! hmmm...$360 or $40?? I don't have any personal experience with either one nor do I know anyone that has any experience with either one. He also told me that if I don't want to get the Mugen, then I should just go with the stock ones. He said the only good thing about the ES bushings is that they really lay the power on the ground since they are so hard. But I want something that I can plant the power with and drive comfortably too.

    I need help! I need to get these very soon! I am going turbo and need them ASAP!

    TIA!

    ------------------

  8. #28
    Inactive Member redline8k's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2000
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    TRM04,
    I just ordered them from summit too. I cant wait until I get all the stuff installed!
    nick

    ------------------
    95 GSR 4-DR w/minor bolt-on looking for boost!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •